[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello from Kent -Carers UK Forum

Hello from Kent

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I thought I would use the Christmas break to catch up on forums and research. I live near Tonbridge and look after my wife who has Sharmans disease and Scoliosis plus a few other bits and bobs thrown in for good measure. She runs a craft group at church to get her out of the house and I work for myself in the property market (is there one at the moment?). I have had a quick browse through the forum which looks a really handy resource. Best wishes for the new year.

Regards
Brixnmorta
Hi Brix and welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum. There have been quite a few joined over the xmas period and hopefully like you they will 'dip their toe' in the water so to speak and post.
hi and welcome, we're a friendly, helpful bunch.
Hello Brix - welcome to the 'mad' house! lol....hope that you enjoy visiting us all here and get support and advice to help you.
I come from Tunbridge Wells originally, so it's good to see someone from that part of the country! Image
Thanks for your welcome everybody!
hello and welcome Image