[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello from a new member - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello from a new member

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Thank you, Bluebird. what a lovely name for yourself!
Thank you Judi!! I am a Cardiff City football fan and it is the nickname for the club Image
I remember a recent Cardiff game at Wembley - Cardiff City fans terrorised our town on route to Wembley. I remember standing near Tesco watching them charging down the road and I thought it was hilarious. Can't remember - did they win? I think it may have been a play-off?

And please don't take that as a criticism of your club - we have all fans passing through here to get to Wembley via the Metropolitan line tube and believe me, Premier league big clubs (not my Liverpool of course) are by far the worse.

Chris
I remember a recent Cardiff game at Wembley - Cardiff City fans terrorised our town on route to Wembley. I remember standing near Tesco watching them charging down the road and I thought it was hilarious. Can't remember - did they win? I think it may have been a play-off?

And please don't take that as a criticism of your club - we have all fans passing through here to get to Wembley via the Metropolitan line tube and believe me, Premier league big clubs (not my Liverpool of course) are by far the worse.

Chris
Oh yes, the Cardiff fans know how to terrorise a town all right and we wouldn't take it as criticism, some would be proud of it Image Image xx
Hello Judi and welcome to our 'home from home'. I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the company and support of this online family! Image
Hi Judy and Welcome

This is a great site for giving and getting support. I'm sure you'll soon be at home here.

Enjoy Image

Christine
Thank you all! you've all been so kind and welcoming. just knowing there's a place like this makes me feel better! Image

Image Bluebird, I didn't realise your name's also your team's nickname - just shows how much I don't know about football!!