carers advise

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, I'm new to the forum Hello... does any one know if i can claim some money to stay in a hotel while my partner stays in hospital, I'm their carer and cant leave them in the hospital so i have to stay near by but cash is really tight!! we are a 4 hour drive away from the hospital and i don't drive! hope some one can help....
Have you talked to PALS at the hospital?
LOUISE_180312 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:29 pm
Hi, I'm new to the forum Hello... does any one know if i can claim some money to stay in a hotel while my partner stays in hospital, I'm their carer and cant leave them in the hospital so i have to stay near by but cash is really tight!! we are a 4 hour drive away from the hospital and i don't drive! hope some one can help....
Each hospital has differing rules - check the hospital web site - under visitors information. .
bowlingbun wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:21 pm
Have you talked to PALS at the hospital?
Thanks
Not related to caring, but I see we have the same surname, 180312, it's an unusual name so we must be related!!
David_180312 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:03 am
Not related to caring, but I see we have the same surname, 180312, it's an unusual name so we must be related!!
:lol:
David_180312 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:03 am
As far as I can see the first four digits are the year and month when you joined the forum. I don't know about the other two. Perhaps you added them yourself, as you can. :-???
12 ?

Twelfth Denis registered ?

Back to thread.
Louise, did you manage to sort something out with the hospital? If notthere may be other options available, Perhaps you could give us and update?