Hello everyone............

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
HI my name is Janice hall I have a 13 yr old son who suffers post traumatic stress disorder, depression, panic and anxiety.
He has self harmed twice and just recently I was faced to find a suicide note from my son.
Children's mental health is a very close subject to my heart, it is disgusting that out of hours there's no emergency service for these children/young people.
On the 1st of March my friends son who was just 20 yrs old, took he's own life, he to suffered with depression but as far as I'm concerned was just left to get on with it.
I've had to fight anyone and everyone for my son to get help, but there's not enough help available at all.

I only hope the bill is changed in favour of these children/ young people to many have taken there own lives already.
I've started a petition online my link is ....... http://www.PetitionOnline.com/janice74/petition.html

I need everyone's help to get my petition signed by as many people has I can.
I want help available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week for every child/young person who has any mental health issue illness etc in the whole of England and Wales.
Also for mental health to be spoke about in school's like sex education is, its just as important and it needs to be understood.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME TO HELP MY SON AND EVERY OTHER CHILD/YOUNG PERSON THAT NEEDS AND DESERVES ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET FOR THEM.
Welcome, Janice. I agree wholeheartedly.

In our area the CAMHS service that would cater for kids like yours only receives 25% of the funding needed to meet minimum standards laid down by the government...
Hi Janice,

Welcome to the forum.
I have added my name to your petition too.
Good luck with this.

Rosemary

Thank you both for your reply's and your support.
the lack of support offered to every child/young person with any mental health condition is discusting.
My aim is to get as much help as possile to every child/young person with mental health conditions, in the whole of England and Wales.
Please pass on the link to my petition to everyone you know, the more signatures i get the more the people at downing street will listen.
I'M GOING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR MY SON AND MANY OTHERS ALIKE GET THE HELP THEY NEED AND DESERVE.

MANY THANKS Janice xxxxx
I have sign your petition and welcome to the forum

Adam
i have signed your petition also, welcome to the forum Image

krys
Thank you all for your replys and for the nice friendly welcome.
just to let you know i have over 150 signatures now and hopefully it will continue to rise as well as it is.
This really is a great forum for advice support and a friendly ear or two.
sorry i haven't really been on much to respond to alot of the people's posts on here but as soon as i get chance i will.
thank you all again Image