[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello and thankyou - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello and thankyou

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi jakey and welcome to the forum - I see yhou've met Rosemary and No1 Mum already Image Image
The quiet ones!! Image Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
What a lovely welcome, thanks!! Image Rosemary and No 1 Mum, I bet you're not a patch on a wonderful friend I have- lets just say there are a lot of lame donkeys near her house!!! Image
Rosemary's not known as the Rottweiler for nothing!!! Image Image Don't believe her when she says her bark's worse than her bite!! Image Image

welcome Jakey Image
Hi there I am the one that talks a lot lol, its good to come here and offload amongst friends x
lol....I'd like to add my welcome too, Jakey - I'm the one who keeps going AWOL because of the time warp..........erm, I mean, the days just flying by and me not realising! lol
I'm glad that you're enjoying being part of the forum - hope that you enjoy many more times xx