[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello All - Carers UK Forum

Hello All

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
My name is May and I am from Montreal. I am caring for my Grandmother, she will turn 90 next month. I am happy to be here and hopefully I will getting a lot of good advice from here :)
Hi May, welcome to the forum. Are you caring in Canada or the UK?
Yes, welcome to the forum. Very many of us here are caring for a very elderly person (my MIL is 92, sadly with dementia and in a care home now).

How come you have the care of your grandmother? Do you live with her, or your parents, or on your own/with partner? It's quite unusual for a grandchild to be looking after a grandparent, though it does happen sometimes.

Did you choose to look after her, or was there sadly no one else?

I hope you are getting all the help you need anyway. And gathering lots of 'memories' from your gran! :)
Welcome May to the forum and know you'll find many friends, good info and advice here :)

Best wishes

Sue