[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Member - Carers UK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Everyone, I am a new member (from Africa) and am delighted to find help.
I care for my Mum, who lives with us, she is has severe COPD, is on oxygen 24/7. All advice and support would be very welcome. Thank you.
Hi and a warm welcome to the forum.

Karen
hello and welcome
Hello Debbie and welcome.
Hi Debbie Image

Welcome to the Forum Image

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sezzie.
Hi Debbie....

Welcome to the forum.....I too am a carer for my husband who has (COPD) but up to now is not on oxygen!!!! Hope to get to know you more!!!!
Hi to you all, oh my gosh, you have all made my day! Thank you so very much for the warm welcome! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I look forward to more time on line with you all. With grateful thanks
Debbie
Hi Debbie, I am from South Africa. My man has severe copd and is also on oxygen 24/7. Hope we can chat sometime.
Hi Debbie, I am from South Africa. My man has severe copd and is also on oxygen 24/7. Hope we can chat sometime.
I am not sure what I am doing here - wanted to reply to your message so hope this is works! Image
Thanks for your post Zavrou. I am sorry your man is the same condition as my Mum. I look forward to a chat sometime. I sure could do with advice and support from someone who understands the situation. Have a great day.
Debbie
Hi Debbie....

Welcome to the forum.....I too am a carer for my husband who has (COPD) but up to now is not on oxygen!!!! Hope to get to know you more!!!!
Hi there, I sent you a private message as I was not sure how to reply to this. Hope you got it! I hope to get to know you more! Have a wonderful day.
Debbie