[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello all :-) - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello all :-)

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Sezzie Yes, just a tad....not too keen on the latest regeneration but that's the script writers fault imho Image
Hi Sparkling Image

Got a tad confused initially - the last regeneration we saw was in the Day of the Moon - the Little Girl (now, who is she, do you think...?) Image

Matt's grown on me. I thought the scene where the Tardis/Idris went back into the Matrix in the last episode was beautifully acted. The Doctor looked so heartbroken... Image

Perhaps we ought to start a separate thread - the Sci-Fi Buff thread?

Sezzie x x
Sezzie Yes, just a tad....not too keen on the latest regeneration but that's the script writers fault imho Image
Hi Sparkling Image

Got a tad confused initially - the last regeneration we saw was in the Day of the Moon - the Little Girl (now, who is she, do you think...?) Image

Matt's grown on me. I thought the scene where the Tardis/Idris went back into the Matrix in the last episode was beautifully acted. The Doctor looked so heartbroken... Image

Perhaps we ought to start a separate thread - the Sci-Fi Buff thread?

Sezzie x x
Good idea about the thread... Image I'll see if you've opened one alreay if not I'll do it and reply to your post there Image
will watch out Image Image
You never saw me coming Image Image Image Image

Seriously, welcome aboard

x x

x x
Rosemary...! I never knew you were a timelord Image

Image Image Image Image

Sezzie x x
She's not, she's a rottie. Image Image Image
She's not, she's a rottie. Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

She's a sweetheart really Image

Sezzie xx
Sparklingtechie, take no notice of the last few comments Image They were made by 2 x 3 yr olds Image Image

x x

x x
Rosemary...! I never knew you were a timelord Image

Image Image Image Image

Sezzie x x
Sparklingtechie, take no notice of the last few comments Image They were made by 2 x 3 yr olds Image Image

Image Image Image We luvs ya really Rosemary. Image