[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello all :-) - Carers UK Forum

Hello all :-)

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I'm a mum of 4 and carer to two of them with disabilities. I am a grandmother to 1 who just turned a year old. My interests include being a student with the OU (saved my sanity like you wouldn't believe!) and I enjoy doing genology and art.

I've lived with being a carer for nearly two decades now so I'm an old hand. It will be nice to be able to talk to people about my kids, the frustrations the great times all without having to explain etc..I do have some support via fb but that I use mainly for my OU study buddies.

Say hello, I don't bite Image
Hello! We don't bite either Image
Welcome to the forum. It's good to talk to other carers and Oh Boy do we understand caring! It's a nice break from talking to all the non carers out there who just don't get it.
Hope to see you around on the board, BB
Hiya and a warm welcome from someone else who doesn't bite. Image Image Roll call on carer to carer is a good place to get to know us all(watch out for Rosemary, she does bite. Image Image Image )

Karen
I dont care if you do bite , a warm welcome from me Image Image
hello and welcome
Hi Sparklingtechie Image

Welcome to the Forum Image

Are you a Dr. Who fan by chance? Or do you have a Tardis of your own? Image

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sezzie.
Can I borrow your tardis sometime?
Glad you don't bite. Personally I'm more of an annoying yappy type Image Image
Thanks for the warm welcome, sorry for the delay in replying, in my parallel world everything runs smoothly and computers don't break, here though it's another matter. Image
Dipsy, it's for all to share Image
Sezzie Yes, just a tad....not too keen on the latest regeneration but that's the script writers fault imho Image
Worried John, thank you Image
Delboy, thank you Image
Karen I'll check that out in a bit and will watch out Image Image
Audery, thank you Image
Hi and sparklingtechie and welcome, sounds like you have your hands full. Congrats on juggling your caring and studying.

Melly1
Hi Melly, thank you Image