[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hiya - Carers UK Forum

Hiya

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hiya ladies and gents, I am Jamie i am caring for my mother who has severe COPD and we live in west sussex.

It can be very stressful at times

I hope to learn a lot from the forums and hope i can give something back too.

Thanks
Welcome aboard Jamie.Just jump in anywhere or if you have something particular you would like to discuss start your own thread off.A great group of people here who can help and support you.

Rosemary
Hi Jamie, pleased to meet you.
You'll meet loads of new (mad) friends on here who will support you, give advice or just make you laugh. We all know what you are going through and understand how you feel.
Bluebird Image
Hi Jamie,
Welcome, good to meet you.

Karen x x
Hi Jamie and welcome Image
Hi Jamie nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Thanks ladies and gents for such a warm welcome!

Thats what we is here for.Pull up a pew and join in the banter.We need more blokes on here to keep the women inline.Me and Pete are battling as best we can Image Image Image

Thats what we is here for.Pull up a pew and join in the banter.We need more blokes on here to keep the women inline.Me and Pete are battling as best we can Image Image Image
Oh I do feel sorry for you JohnT Image Its true though Jamie, us girls are giving the guys a run for their money lately, they need your help Image

Oh I do feel sorry for you JohnT Image Its true though Jamie, us girls are giving the guys a run for their money lately, they need your help Image

Oh thankyou Blue you're so kind Image Image