[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello - Carers UK Forum

Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Everyone,
My name is Dean, 36, Married with 3 kids, 16,13 and 8. My wife Tracey has had cevical cancer for 5 years and we are now at the point were I can no longer work as she needs more help, Unfortunately she's been offered chemo but it only has a 10% chance of working. Due to this she probably won't have the chemo, I find it very difficult at times to care for the family and from what I've seen on carer uk you guys will know how i feel at times.
As this is just a hello i will leave it short but will post soon, need to blow of some steam,
Thanks
Dean
Hi Dean,

Welcome, feel free to let off steam, we all understand.
Have a good look round there's plenty of advice/wise words and lots more.

Hugs,

Karen x x
Helo Dean
Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of friendly and supportive people on here to help you.
We all understand how you are feeling
Bluebird Image
Hi Dean nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Hi Dean and welcome, let off as much steam as you like Image
Hi Dean, it's good to know you're not alone. You don't have to carry it all by yourself.
Hi Dean,

Adding my welcome too.Wont take you long to settle in.

Rosemary
Whatcha Deano, nice to meet you. You've certainly got it tough mate, but were all here to listen and help all we can. Image

Pete
Hi Dean and welcome
Hi dean

welcome to the forum Image