[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
caring for Fibromyalgia Sufferer & Disablity Parking Rig - Carers UK Forum

caring for Fibromyalgia Sufferer & Disablity Parking Rig

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi

I am a full time carer (65) for my wife Mary (58) who is a sufferer from Fibromyalgia, mainly house bound we spend tons on time on the web and have set up two web sites which could be of interest to carers in the UK

www.fibromyalgia-support.net - we are also starting a new support group in our home town of Rugby next meet 7th February

www.epcd.org.uk a champion for Blue Badge holders - offering a great FAQ, onlien discussion and a database to register your rights as a bona-fide disablity parking card holder or user.

Look out in the FAQ for details of the Blue Badge reforms that are in progress, and have your say about the elements you like or hate.

Maurice
Thank you, that is most interesting.

Oh, and welcome Image
Morning Maurice,

Welcome to forum and thank you for sharing your links to your websites.

Both sites are very good and I wish you both the very best of luck.
Once again the strength and determination of others to try make a difference has amazed me.

Well done and Good Luck
Rosemary
x x x