[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to the forum - Carers UK Forum

New to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi,
I am new to the forum and this is my first message and wonder whether I am at the correct place. I was delighted to join the forum because I had to come off work in year 2007 to care for my wife who was diagnosed with SLE and since then missed meeting people in office and so on and so forth except the immediate family, I hope you understand what I am trying to explain, so it will be wonderful to meet friends on this forum and have a chat.

Hope all will accept me and get me involved in your topics.

Thanks
TC,
Mahen
Hi,
Welcome to the forum Image
xx
Hello Mahendra and welcome to the forum Image

I'mmoving your post to the New Members section where more people will 'see' you and welcome you to our online family Image A lot of us 'meet' on Roll Call (in Members Corner) for our equivalent of a chat over the garden fence Image
Hello and welcome Image
Hi Mahen and welcome Image
We're a friendly lot so do feel free to join in anywhere Image
Thank you to all you nice people for welcoming me!!!
God Bless
Hello Mahendra and welcome to the forum Image

I'mmoving your post to the New Members section where more people will 'see' you and welcome you to our online family Image A lot of us 'meet' on Roll Call (in Members Corner) for our equivalent of a chat over the garden fence Image
What is roll call? in members corner!!!! where is this? please guide me.

Thanks
Hi there here is a link to it

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20514
Welcome, mahendra,
phoebe x
Welcome to the forum from me, too.