[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greetings to you all. - Carers UK Forum

Greetings to you all.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello,
I am, as you may have already guessed, a new member. I think it's great that there are evidently so many new members joining all the time.

A little bit about me: My name is Linus, I'm a music loving, vegetable juice drinking 23 year old caring for my wife (22) who is dealing with (among other illnesses) Myalgic Encephalopathy, Osteopenia/osteoporosis, Polycystic ovary syndrome. We live in South Wales with an assortment of other animals.

I would also like to say a big HELLO to everyone else who's joined today or recently. I hope you'll all find support on this forum.

L
Hi Bertiebear and welcome Image
Hello and welcome Image

I am a Carer for my spouse (hubby) as well.
Hi Linus,

Welcome to the forum.Wont take long at all to settle in. Hope you find it beneficial to you.

Rosemary
Welcome to the forum. Image
Welcome Linus.
We do have a few members like Alex (music and football loving, beer drinking) who are in their early 20's, and quite a few more who probably wish they still were! But caring has no boundaries, we are all in this together. One thing you will find is an answer to any question you might have.
Won't always be the right answer of course, but heck, if it is wrong somebody else will usually disagree.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Karen x x