[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Newbie member,caring for hubbie with PPMS - Carers UK Forum

Newbie member,caring for hubbie with PPMS

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Everyone
I have just joined as this seemed like a good lifeline. My husband was diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS about 18mths ago and I think the reality as only just hit me. He is self employed in a physical job so we don't have the luxury of company sick pay and it will just get worse. I also try to get to help my parents for a few days a month as they are 86 & 91 respectively so life gets a bit hectic. Would like to hear from any other carers in Bexley/Sidcup area. Image
Hi Rosyglow and welcome Image
Not in your area but my oh has ppms too.
Welcome to the forum

I care for my hubby who has several medical conditions
hi rosyglow not in your area but my wife as ms and other illnesis so if you wish talk about the ms i wiil gladly anserw any of your messages hoply speak to you soon take care Image Image Image Image
Welcome Rosyglow, and what a great name Image
Glad to have you here.
Welcome Rosyglow.

I am at the opposite end of the country from you near JohnO`Groats, but this forum has been a godsend and I have made some wonderful, supportive, virtual friends here.

Take care
Meg