[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to the forum. - Carers UK Forum

New to the forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello my name is Sonia and I live in Weston-Super-Mare.I am a carer for my Mum,who is in hospital at the moment undergoing tests for her short term memory loss. She is to have a MRI scan on April 13th to check if there are any signs to show anything could have happened to cause this. They may then decide to give her tablets to help improve things for her,before they let her come home again.So at the moment, its just a case of waiting,getting the test done and seeing the outcome. I go to see her every afternoon,I enjoy going down as the staff are so friendly and its nice ward to be in, a homely place.

I have enjoyed the carers meetings very much, they deal with differant topics each week.
Enough of my ramblings time to get some lunch before I go down to see Mum.
Take care Love Sonia xx
Hello Sonia and welcome to the forum.

There are a number of us on here looking after our elderly 'demented' Mums so you'll be in good (and understanding) company Image Image

Do let us know how the scan goes.

susieq
Welcome aboard Sonia.

Rosemary
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Karen x x
Hello and welcome Image
Hi Sonia and welcome Image
Thanks for all your kind words and making me feel welcome.I shall enjoy getting to know you and sharing my good times and asking for advice if I am not sure,or need help.
Best Wishes Love Sonia xxxx