[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
glad to find this site - Carers UK Forum

glad to find this site

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi I am glad to find this site, my hubby was born with heart disease, has had several ops over the years, but now they are saying no more can be done and have referred us to palliative care team, he also gets no money as he never worked enough hours in qualifying year to claim sickness pay, lifes real crap at the mo, and to top that I feel like I poo cos sometimes I get fed up of caring for him. Image
Hi, welcome aboard, plenty of support and advice to be found on here as well as friendly chat.
Hi angelpie and welcome Image
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Hello Angelpie,

join the club feeling like poo! I often have evil thoughts when my wife kicks off and I really mean what I'm thinking at the time. Image Then I feel awful afterwards. Image Image

Pete
Welcome Angelpie Image
Hello and welcome Image

Does your hubby get DLA? & Carers Allowance for you?
Hello Angelpie - think we all experience these feelings at times! That's what binds us all, is the feelings behind the caring jobs which we do x
Hello and welcome to the forum Image