[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Foot neuropathy -Carers UK Forum

Foot neuropathy

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I've been a diabetic for twenty-five years. I've suffered from severe neuropathy in my feet as a result of diabetes. For years, it's kept me up most nights with horrible cramps and pains, and since it's caused by damaged nerves, there was nothing I could do.
One of my clients in the medical field made me a pair of insoles with silver ion fabric. Within three days, my pain lessened—and within a week, it was almost gone.
For three years now, I no longer have to cope with neuropathic pain, and I sleep without waking up to unbearable pain.
I wear these silver ion insoles in my shoes and slippers, and couldn't imagine my life without them.
Welcome to the forum Richard.

Please take note of our Community Guidelines https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... ines-21290

Melly1