[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Finding things hard :( - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Finding things hard :(

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi kayleigh, of course we are still here.
Congratulations on your little one, but Im sorry you still have so much to do. I suspect that you have post-natal depression. Have you been to see your GP? As you are still caring for your partner and your situation has changed, I would request an up-to-date assessment from social services to try and get you some more help.
Hi, im sorry i havent been on again for a while. I have just posted a new topic as i am struggling once again Image . Im just pathetic at the moment, i dont know why i cant just cope and get on with things like everyone else does.
Kayleigh! Image
Been thinking about you!! We all have times when we think we can't cope anymore, your not on your own there! I'm running short of time this morning, gotta get to work so will read your thread later.
Take care,
India.x