[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Expectations - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Expectations

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Post a reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi Amy, sorry, didn't realise you were in Romania.
My beautician's dad is from Romania, she goes back regularly and has shown me many photos of beautiful scenery.
No problem! Yes, we have splendid scenery here! It's a truly beautiful country! :)
Melly1, you've been very helpful, thank you, I will look into it! The capital is far from where I live, but it's good to know there is such a help provider and I will look deeper into the info they have on the web.
Amy,
The Alzheimer Society in the Uk is also based in our capital, but has branches around the country. I'm not sure if it's the same yet in Romania.

Yes, Romania is a very beautiful country.

Melly1
Love your cat, Melly1, by the way. I have a senior, black kitty , named Sasha, who has CKD and trying to keep her stable and among us, as well :) I love her so much.

Thank you so much for all your support!
Amy,
My first cat lived to be 19 years old and she had kidney failure for the last part of her life. She lost weight and drank lots of water. I cut down on dried food treats and fed her wet food and scraps of meat and fish.
Poppy the cat I use for my avatar is still young. She is very different to my first cat and quite barmy! (quite crazy!)

Does your Dad respond to Sasha? Stroking a cat is very therapeutic.

Melly1
Yes, he does respond in his good days. My daughter(8 years old) and Sasha help him a lot just by their presence. Sasha knows she's being helpful, as well. :)