Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I'm the sole carer of an 18 year old with an ASD. I've been forced out onto the streets by my husband and don't know where to turn. We have nobody else. I also suffer from mental health issues
I've just seen your post. What a terrible situation. Do you have anywhere to stay for the weekend? If you need emergency accommodation these are some thoughts off the top of my head.

Could you call the Adult Social Services Team at your council and speak to the emergency social worker?

I don't know your circumstances with your husband, but was it an abusive relationship? A women's refuge might be able to help/

Is anyone helping you with your mental health problem or your 18 year old with their care? GP, Mental Health nurse? Specialist etc. Could you contact them to see if they can access you some help with housing?

Sorry if any of this is not useful or wide of the mark, I just didn't want to read and run. Hopefully other people will be along with more ideas. I really hope you can get yourself sorted.