[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Delboy - Carers UK Forum

Delboy

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi to you all my name is derek , I look after my wife who has polio and other problems , been doing the careing bit for 20 years , hope to meet some good people and have a laugh and chat . Image Image
Welcome aboard, Delboy!
Hi Delboy,

welcome aboard.

x
Hello Delboy, from south Somerset, just down the road from you.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the Forum, it's a great place for info, advice, support, fun, and letting off steam.
Hi and welcome. Image
hi delboy welcome .we were in bridport in sept .nice place .swine of a place to park Image .
To all the people that welcomed me , thank you . You all sound like all carers are nice hard working persons , I am sure I will enjoy all of your company .
Bridort is very bad for parking it has the only high street that dosent lead to anywhere , but still a nice place to live .
Hi Delboy and welcome, our high street is a bit like that, very good for submarines, as next bit of road is in Crete. Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image