Hi everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hiya, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to you all. Ive been a bit of a lurker on here for sometime but decided it was time to contribute Image

Im 31 years old and been married for 2 years. Im a carer to my husband who has a Spinal Cord Injury and is a full time wheelchair user, I also work part time for a support service for independent living.

I have a German Shepherd Dog who is my life!! I honestly dont know where i'd be without her.. hence the avatar pic Image

I suppose theres a lot more things I could say but i'll leave it at the for the time being!

HI TO YOU ALL xx
Hi Birdy
Glad you took the plunge and no longer a lurker Image Im sure your dog is very special to you, looks like Clyde from Emmerdale. (For anyone who hasnt seen tonights episode dont watch unless prepared to sob Image ) Do join in lots of chat here, advice and laughs Image
Hi Birdy and welcome Image
Glad you decided to jump in Image Image
Hi Birdy, and a warm welcome from me, plenty of support and advice to be found here, lots of lovely friendly people to chat to as well. Roll call is a good place to startgetting to know everyone.

Karen
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad you decided to post Image
Hello and welcome Image

well done to take the first step!