[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pleased to join the Forum - Carers UK Forum

Pleased to join the Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I am very pleased to join the forum having been a member of Carers UK and a registered carer for some time now.
I have in the past and am continuing to do so presently been engaged in campaigns to raise the awareness and the profile of the unpaid carers and acknowledge the vital service that they provide and how little publicity this has been given in the media over the years. I look forward to sharing and being part of Carers UK and the forum.
Kind Regards
Dave

(Dave, I have deleted your surname to protect your identity, Moderator.
Hi Dave ... welcome to a conaravirus free forum as I type.

I have in the past and am continuing to do so presently been engaged in campaigns to raise the awareness and the profile of the unpaid carers

Our Lord Kitch ... the modern day equivalent of the Carers Letter from more than a decade now ... originated by CarerWatch ... spot anything missed off ?

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/news-and ... rd%20kitch

( Needs a little polishing on respite care ? " What's respite care ? " ... some might ask ? )

Your caring situation ... anything we can help with / advise on ... notwithstanding the unprecedented conditions now prevailing nationwide ?

Feel free to have a good look around ... the forum is akin to the history of caring over the years.
Hi David,
Welcome to the forum, in these strange times, when the rule book has been torn up!
Welcome!