[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caring is Indeed Rewarding ! - Carers UK Forum

Caring is Indeed Rewarding !

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Life with Granny: A Diary Of Daily Life.

Although I missed her a lot during my childhood, meeting her again in the latter stage of her life is of course a matter of great pleasure. Being able to be the carer of my grandmother did not only increased that pleasure but also offered me honour and dignity. Whoever knows me, shows me respect and appreciate my life. And all of these made me believe- Caring is Indeed Rewarding !

Thank you dear DADU!
Welcome Riyad, its great to see a positive post about caring. You know, I feel the much the same as you: Caring can indeed bring a profound and deep inner peace and contentment, especially when you have support from family and friends.
Thank you Scally. Its great to know we have common feeling about caring. And I also want to believe that everybody feels the same.
Caring is rewarding if you have the help and supposrt - its pretty crap if you don't and are left to cope alone and unsupported.

Eun
Eun, the truth about support is - we will never get the support we need. That's why its good idea to find our own way where possible.
I do agree with what you have said but always look at the positive side. I wish you good luck my dear!
Riyad, I notice that you have quoted from what appears to be a book. Are you a carer?
Koala, yes I am a Carer of my grandmother.

It was from my daily diary.
It's very good, it would be lovely to share more thoughts here. Riyad is a mans name, isn't it?
Riyad wrote:Koala, yes I am a Carer of my grandmother.

It was from my daily diary.
Then hello and welcome. I am glad that you find caring a rewarding experience.
Thank you Scally.
Yes, it's a men's name.