[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
caring for ex-husband with secondary progressive MS, need ad - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

caring for ex-husband with secondary progressive MS, need ad

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I agree with Juggler that it's your decision - but would say please ensure it's the right decision for the right reasons, and an emotionally healthy one (which is why I'm suggesting counselling to ensure that!)(or, at any rate, help in it!).....

BUT, it must be a 'free' choice on your part, not one that you feel 'painted into a corner' with 'no choice' but to 'give in and care' etc etc etc.

Juggler, I do hope that the one main thing your friend's dying ex did is APOLOGISE. If he did, then great that they could make their peace together.

I'm all for forgiveness and making peace - but it HAS to be following remorse and regret. Our previous wrong things we've done have to be apologised for and, as far as possible, compensated for.

PS - I didn't want to imply by the way that Aspergers creates domestic abusers! Just that the neurology of ASD 'can' make it hard for those with it to express their emotions, and that can lead to frustration, and frustration can spill over into anger etc. But that 'may' be outside their 'conscious control' or 'moral governance' etc etc etc....????? (Tricky subject to debate, whether from a neurological pov or moral one!)
Dear all,
Thank you for all your comments. Sadly Adel's condition has deteriorated since my last message and he is now in hospital. Doctors said that he will be there for few weeks before they transfer him to another hospital for people with MS. So the question to stay here at mine is not a priority anymore.
Jenny, I appreciate your comments and advise and I commend your for your courage. Tell me more about about how to handle the situation with the kids please. My two elders are OK, or they show that they are OK..but not the teen one( 12). She told me last night : I wish MS never existed..and why my dad? ect....she broke my heart :blush:

Narriman
locked - another old thread attracting spam