[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Another newbie - Carers UK Forum

Another newbie

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi all
I'm Adie ,46 from NE London and a carer being cared for .I have primary progressive ms and cared for by my wife ?
I have just started caring for my step daughter who has BPD .a challenging role as she has had symptoms for a number of years.

I'm a long life rugby union fan , passionate about the England team . love chatting about anything so if anyone's at a lose end just call
Hi Adie,
Just picked up your post so wanted to say 'Hello and Welcome'. My daughter in law has MS. She is managing very well, working, functioning, no visible signs. However she does suffer 'invisibly'. Painful pins and needles, migraines, tiredness, numbness etc. She has been 'gluten free' for a number of years, and avoids other foods such as chocolate, as they seem to produce an adverse reaction. She was on a course of injections for a number of years. Now stopped in favour of oral medication.
Sorry, not into rugby union, despite coming from Wales originally.
Are you, your wife and stepdaughter in receipt of all the help and benefits you are entitled to? If not, ask.
Elaine