[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carer to 8 month old, new to this, just saying hi... - Carers UK Forum

carer to 8 month old, new to this, just saying hi...

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi i'm Chrissie
I am carer to my 8 month old daughter, she suffers from breathing problems. Just started getting dla and carers etc.

So confusing, just trying to get my head around it all when i found this site, just thought i'd say hi
Hi Chrissie and welcome Image
Welcome Chrissie,wont take you long to get the hang of it.

Rosemary
I'm new too but thought I'd say hello. It's been humbling to read what some people are going through. I know we all have our own trials but being online has helped me already to put some of my stuff in perspective. I hope you find something that helps you too. Nice to meet you.
Hi there Chrissie....welcome.
Hi Chrissie
Loads of friendly people on here who will give you great advice and a good laugh.
Bluebird Image
Hi i'm Chrissie
I am carer to my 8 month old daughter, she suffers from breathing problems. Just started getting dla and carers etc.

So confusing, just trying to get my head around it all when i found this site, just thought i'd say hi
Hi Chrissie, welcome to the forum.

I care for my fiance who has breathing problems (Cystic Fibrosis) and other things. Welcome to the website and hope you get settled in soon Image

Alex
hi i recognise u from another site Image
im also new and im a carer to my 4 year old, also have 2 other children
Hi chrissie4405 nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Hi hun,

I am also carer to my 8 motnh old daughter with breathing problems, she has a subglottic hemangioma, a lump in her windpipe blocking her airway, but fingers crossed she will eventually get better!

What is the problem with your little one?

x x