[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carer to 5 year old - Carers UK Forum

Carer to 5 year old

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi
I am new to this site. My son has Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, he has the worst type of Spina Bifida but he is fortunate enough to of had the lesion at the base of his spin, so he can walk with a wobble but he is completly incontinent and the hydrocephalus has its own problems. I work full time and he goes to full time main stream school but has to have 3 hourly catheterisation and bowel flush outs ever other day, we struggle from month to month but he never goes without. I would be interested to hear if there are more carers in my situation.
Welcome aboard, Roz. Don't know offhand if anyone else is in your situation but hopefully if they are they'll be along soon.

In the meantime have a good wander round the site - lots to see!
Hello Roz and welcome. You will meet lots of friendly and helpful people on here.
Bluebird Image
hello Roz and welcome, you'll soon feel at home here Image Image
hello roz

welcome to the forum Image

krys
Hi Roz nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Hi hun i'm new too, not in your situation but i'm here should you need to talk x x
hi and welcome
welcome to the site,, gr8 to hear your son is in mainstream school!

take care

rin
Hi Roz,

Adding my welcome too.Hope you find some benefit from the forum.

Rosemary