[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carer for my husband who has progressive MS - Carers UK Forum

Carer for my husband who has progressive MS

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello, i'm new to this site :)

I am a carer to my husband who has progressive MS.

I was wondering if there are any other carers who are looking after someone with ms.

To be honest I find it so difficult to talk to anyone as I feel they don't understand the illness.

I have been my husbands carer for over 2 years. I love him with all my heart. I do struggle with his low days recently. As his words hurt. Please dont get me wrong I know he is in pain and frustrated with the illness. And I am not looking for symphony, just looking to speak with other carers who understand x
Hi Ali and welcome.
MS isn't my area but I didn't want to leave you too long without a response.
Have you searched for MS on the forum threads? I'm sure there are other carers out there. Might not be on line immediately but do add to any of their threads or add one of your own. Also keep an eye on your inbox for any private messages.
A little patience will bring reward
Kr
MrsA
Hello Ali and welcome to the forum :)

As MrsA has said we do have some members caring for someone with MS - hopefully they will along soon to share their experiences.

In the meantime have you had a look at the MS Society's website ?
https://www.mssociety.org.uk/what-is-ms
they also have a forum and a section for Carers & families to find support.