[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Boy - Carers UK Forum

New Boy

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Hello all! The missus - sometimes called "the cared for" - is actually typing this for me as computering or anything like it is not my thing. I supply the brawn, she supplies the brains (I was forced to let her say that!) We've been married 39 years and my caring role has evolved gradually but faster this past 10. Is it OK herself writing for me?
Heck, I never expected that! Thanks Audrey, nice to meet you
And you get a thread of your own as well......the click of a button.

Hi Keith and Mrs Keith, welcome to you both, look forward to chatting and getting to know you.
Roll call is a good place to get to know us all!!!!

Karen
Hi No1Mum! Mrs Keith is called Angie, BTW, but she answers to most things Image .[/b]
Hi No1Mum! Mrs Keith is called Angie, BTW, but she answers to most things Image .[/b]
Hi Angie, I answer to most things as well..as long as they're polite. Image Image
Hi Keith & Angie, Welcome, both join in Image
Glad to hear Angie is in charge Image Image Image
A big welcome to you both Image
Hello Keith and Angie -
Welcome to the both of you Image I'm sure you'll soon find out that we are like a happy extended family here Image x
Welcome to you both

x
Gosh, some of you post an awful lot! I may go AWOL for a day or two because Angie needs to do a blog entry and an Asda order. I like this online grocery shopping - saves me a job, though I do get marched round there sometimes when she's "looking for something".