[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Calling in - Carers UK Forum

Calling in

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello there,
I have just joined up and thought I would call in to introduce myself.
I'm 55 (good gracious, am I really? Image ) and a Carer to my elderly Mother, who still lives independently but needs support, plus my son of 28 who suffers with schizophrenia and his brother, who is now 33 and just been diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome. At the moment, I have to help my partner as he has just had a hip replacement.
Gosh, it looks even worse written down lol.
I hope to slowly get to know you all and give support too.
Am just off to do Mother's shopping, get prescriptions and then take her to her feet appointment this afternoon. Oh heck, the nurse is coming to take the staples out of my partner's wound. .......
hmmmm.......hey ho...........I'm sure you all know what it's like..... Image
Welcome to the forum.It wont take you long to get to know people here,no one stands on ceremony but just jumps in whereever,whenever.It can be confusing at first but before long you will be whizzing round the forum Image Image

Rosemary
x x
welcome to the forum - you sound like one of us already Image Image Image
Welcome to the forum, lots of lovely people on here to support, advise and make you laugh just when you need it.

Bluebird Image
Hi and welcome Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Thankyou for the welcome - I feel at home already!
welcome to the site!!!!

u should feel at home,, u sound normal lol lol