[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bipolar - Carers UK Forum

Bipolar

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Carers,
I am looking after my husband who suffers from OCD and Bipolar. Is there anybody out here in the same boat . Could do with chat ...and advise .
Hi and welcome
Welcome. no experience in your area of caring but Hopefullu someone will reply before too long. The only thing I can think of is maybe you might get some help from the charity called MIND, if you haven't been been in with them yet.

just a thought.
Thank you i will try Mind and the welcome to group Image
Do you have support from gp or mh team as they can help find support depending on what type of support you need
Hi sandymary, I sent you a PM. Take care and welcome. Treez x
hi,
My partner has biploar and epilepsy, i sometimes find it imposible to get a point across, I have great days and REALLY hard days,cant allow her to get to high or to low and they work against each other which is hard to control

I would love someone to talk to aswell
Hi my hubby has bipolar too but in past four years I have realized that they have all the rights and we seem to have none or very little at all!: