[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jaye, I'm new here ! - Carers UK Forum

Jaye, I'm new here !

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone, my name is Jaye and am a carer for my housebound Mum who have numerous ailments TOO long to list ! Ive had trouble logging in up till now but with the help of Lucy, I'm here now !
I live in Westcliff-on-Sea and visit Mum everyday apart from Saturday.
I guess I'm different to a lot of you out there as I am Transgendered, and hope the diversity policy in the world is working !?
Hope to make some new friends here as at times when I come home I could go mad !! x
Hi Jaye, welcome to the forum. As long as you are a carer, that's all that matters. We all get a bit desperate at times, it's a really difficult job that few non carers understand.
Hi Jaye, welcome to the forum. As long as you are a carer, that's all that matters. We all get a bit desperate at times, it's a really difficult job that few non carers understand.
Hi Ya ! Ive been caring for Mum for just over a year now, at first thinking " oh this will be easy", but no its not, physically speaking its ok, but emotionally/mentally its taking its toll on me, I just never realised, and yes your right, many dont understand.
Its hard to find ways of coping sometimes, when I get home I just go into 'veg' mode untill the next day !
Thanks for saying 'Hi' to me
x
Hi Jaye, warm welcome from me too!

Bell x
Hi Jaye, warm welcome from me too!

Bell x
Hi Bell, thankyou x
Hi Jaye and welcome
I guess I'm different to a lot of you out there as I am Transgendered, and hope the diversity policy in the world is working !?
Gender really doesnt matter on here. Were all in this together, struggling with similar problems Image
Hi from me too Jaye. Still finding my way around.
Everyone has been so friendly. I'm sure you'll discover this yourself.
Hi Jaye and welcome
Gender really doesnt matter on here. Were all in this together, struggling with similar problems Image
Hi Crocus,

Yup ! we all have something in common ! nice to meet you x
Hi from me too Jaye. Still finding my way around.
Everyone has been so friendly. I'm sure you'll discover this yourself.
Hi Scruffy, I'm sure your not scruffy ?! Im trying to find my way round the forum too.
I was going to try and put a picture up of me, we could all do with a laugh ! x
Hi Jaye,