[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello - Carers UK Forum

Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello everyone.

I've been visiting Carers UK for a while, but been too nervous to register or post until now.

I'm a full time carer for my wife who has Borderline Personality Disorder, WPW, Angina, Frozen shoulder, Glaucoma and a few other problems (I dont know how she gets out of bed some mornings, she is a stronger person than i am.). I had to give up work in January as she needed more support than i could manage while working, i'm still struggling with the adjustment.

Oh well thats it for now.

Take care and be well,

Jason
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum, plenty of support and advice to be found here. Can be nervy hitting that submit button for the first post.

Karen
Welcome to the forum Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Welcome aboard Jason. If there is anything we can help with just holler.

Rosemary
Hi Jason and welocme to the forum - nothng to be nervous about - we don't bite Image (well not often Image Image )
Hi Jason welcome Image
Hi Jason and welcome
Hello Jason and welcome to the Forum. I hope that you will enjoy your visits here Image
hi J glad you picked up the courage and joined
you will be glad you did a big warm welcome
coffeex