[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi everyone - Carers UK Forum

Hi everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi my name's Charlotte. I'm 20 and I'm a student at the University of Birmingham studying theology.

I care for my partner, also a student, who suffers from a variety of psychoses, including visual and auditory hallucinations. After four years of trying we've finally managed to get him some medication but it's been a hard struggle.

I also have M.E. which makes everything three times as hard.

I joined to forum to make some new friends, chat to like minded people, and people who understand the hardships of caring for someone.

So this is me. Hi! Image
Hi Charlotte, welcome to the forum. Plenty of friendly people to chat to and we all know about the struggles of caring. Have a look round and feel free to jump in. Roll call is a good place to start.

Karen
Hello Charlotte - welcome to our forum. At 20 you are so young to have to care for someone! You really need to think about yourself too. ((((((hugs))))) It is difficult enough to care for a person with a mental health problem like your partner's without having to suffer with M.E yourself.
I hope that you can get the support and friendship which you obviously need, on here x
Hi Charlotte and welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hello and welcome Image

hi dear a warm welcome to a great site coffeex
Hi Charlotte, Welcome you've come to the right place, there plenty of good advice from people that have 'been there', but there's a lot of fun too Image Image