Another Newbie

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi,

I am currently 35 and have had to recently leave full time work and care for my wife who suffers from severe depression and my two young children. I am so stressed and worried about coming out of full time work for the first time ever , and leaving my family without an income but couldnt carry on juggling work, carer and parent roles.

Regards,

Ian
Hello Ian and welcome Image
Lots of very knowledgeable people on here, so anything you need to know, just ask. Image
hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum, plenty of support, advice and friendly chat to be found here.

Karen
Hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum. Have you had your entitlement to benefits checked? Requested a carers assessment to see if you qualify for outside help to come in?

Rosemary
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Thank you, the local carers support are meant to be arranging a carers assessment.
Hello Ian - and welcome to the site - if you need to know anything, just yell Image
Welcome to the forum Ian Image

I am mental health Carer too.
hI iAN AND WELCOME
iT MUST BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO HAVE TO MAKE THIS DECISION, WHEN DO YOU GIVE UP WORK? iS THERE ANY OTHER HELP YOU CAN GET FROM SOCIAL SERVICES.
i HAVE HAD NO LUCK WITH ATTENDANCE ALLOWANCE WHO I CARE FOR BUT HAVE APPLY AGAIN.

i HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU, YOU ARE A GOOD HUSBAND AND DAD AND I AM SURE THEY WILL REALISE.

kEEP IN TOUCH
STEVE
HI IAN HOPE IT WORKS OUT OK AND WELCOME Image