[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
another newbie - Carers UK Forum

another newbie

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hello all,
well I started to say hello at 1.17 pm it's now 3.28p.m., I never thought I'd introduce myself as someone who has had an almighty argument with my brother, over my Mum's care and well being, suffice to say I feel lousy, though I got my point across without having a tantrum, my brother could not .
So forget it that it's gone, so the important stuff now.
I would never have thought of myself as a carer, though I have lived with my Mum who is now 80 years for the past 5 years, she has had a history of abdominal (chronic) pain all this time, no diagnosis, so many tests we don't know where we are now. Over past 3 years she has been in and out of A&E and admitted, with all the same initial tests etc, now she is so weak there really isn't a point. She now weighs around 6 11 doesn't want to eat, I prepare a decent lunch for her, but it's getting more difficult. I work 31 hours a week in William Hill the bookies so I work funny hours.

Said too much sorry but it feels good to have someone to talk to.

Jayne
Welcome to the forum Jayne - you can never say too much on here Image best place to get it all of your chest !
Hi Jayne and welcome Image
Hello Jayne

Welcome to the forum, as Susieq says, you can never say too much on here, we are here to help and listen.

Blue
Hi and welcome!
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
hi dear a big warm welcome
This forum is to help one another and if you feel like talking - talk get it off your chest we are here to listern ,its such a blessing to know that there are ones who care
take care dear so glad you joined us coffeex
Hello and welcome Image
Hi Jayne,

A warm welcome from one Lancashire Lass to another!! Image You'll get sound advice on here and make some good friends. Moan as often as you like - I do!! Image It helps to get it off your chest and we are all in the same boat.

Elaine.