[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yep - Another newbie! - Carers UK Forum

Yep - Another newbie!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi there,

Another newbie, I'm Rachel, live in East sussex and mum to 3 children aged 14, 9 and 7 months.
My 9 year old daughter, K, has Asperger Syndrome and was diagnosed 3 years ago.
I gave up work 18 months ago as K kept being excluded from school and it was making it difficult to manage my job. K is now statemented at school and things improved a little.
Life is quite hard at the moment and caring is becoming harder as they time goes on, i'm sure like every other carer i feel very lonely. I'm hoping that i will be able to find some support by talking to other people in the same position.

Rachel
Welcome to the forum Rachel.If you get time take a look round the main site too,so much information to be found.

Rosemary
Hi Rachel and welcome
Lots of lovely new friends on here for you who will help, support and advise you. We are also crazy, so will provide you with plenty of smiles Image Image

Bluebird Image x
Hi Rachel nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Hi Rachel and welcome Image
Hello Rachel

Welcome to the forum Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!

u wont be alone any more!