[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Another new one. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Another new one.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Gerry...don´t you go worrying about ranting...I rant off so much that I think the other members must pull straws to see who has to read my posts through and precis them for everyone else! Seriously, you will find a lot of support in this forum and the natives are very friendly. Welcome....you´ve landed in a good place! Bell x
Hi Gerry

Welcome to the forum Image
Thanks for all your good wishes.

Finally I have found somewhere that I can be understood.

Gerry.

Yeah great int it Image Image Image
Honestly, it is. I get so frustrated trying to tell people what I do and the look of derision that follows or the famous quote, "What you need is a job". Makes my blood boil. I've got a bloody job for crying out loud.

Anyway, thanks again. Very much appreciated. Image Image

Yeah i know what you mean mate.They have no bloody idea have they.
Thanks for all your good wishes.

Finally I have found somewhere that I can be understood.

Gerry.

Yeah great int it Image Image Image
Honestly, it is. I get so frustrated trying to tell people what I do and the look of derision that follows or the famous quote, "What you need is a job". Makes my blood boil. I've got a bloody job for crying out loud.

Anyway, thanks again. Very much appreciated. Image Image

I see City might be making a come back to join us in CC1 Go City Go Image Image
Hi Gerry and welcome Image
Awwwwwwwwwwww don't start me off................. rant time.......... I was at a bbq last year, mixing with the higher earners who have their million pound plus houses and their high paid jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to explain what I did was met with such derision and comments about getting a proper job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff said........... for now.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

you mean to say you don`t live in a million pound house....ooooooooo your so comon Image Image Image
Oh goody - another ranter Image Image Image

welcome to the mad house Gerry
Hello Gerry and welcome. Image
Hi Gerry...don´t you go worrying about ranting...I rant off so much that I think the other members must pull straws to see who has to read my posts through and precis them for everyone else! Seriously, you will find a lot of support in this forum and the natives are very friendly. Welcome....you´ve landed in a good place! Bell x
i have never conscidered u a ranter,, i must go through your posts now lol

but another some one who isnt frightened to get things out in the open is gr8 (coz this site is growing so fast the past few weeks and we r all the same!!)