[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Another New Member - Carers UK Forum

Another New Member

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, I am Steve. Currently living near Doncaster. I am the carer for my partner, who has Emphysema, and other chronic illnesses. Obviously her health deteriorating as it has has given our plans for the future a real beating, but being typical Tykes we try not to get too down.

I hope I can find friendship and support here and would also like to think that my life experiences and past occupation as a RMN (Psychiatric Nurse) may be useful to others.
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. I knew someone who had worked as a baker who developed emphysema. He was convinced in his case it was either the icing sugar or the flour which clogged up his lungs. I'm sure you insight will be of great help.
Hi Steve
Welcome to the forum. Hope you do find the support here you need. Glad to see you have a positive outlook - hoping it rubs off on grumpy me!
Hello Steve and welcome :)
Hi steve and welcome.
Lesley
Hey Steve and welcome ;)