[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
An old newbie ! - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

An old newbie !

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I'm sure I read recently about a card that carers that can carry which says that you are a carer and that you have someone who you care for who will need assistance if you're involved in some kind of accident (or whatever). I think it may be a regional scheme, so might be worth checking to see if your area do it.
Yes, whenever I leave her in the car I carry a large notice in my wallet telling where she is,
car details and ask for help. I shall now put the social services tele number too.
I also carry a card with that number on.

Good idea about her having a card to hold up..........sound the horn too.
BUT I am trying to make her twilight years as peaceful as possible making her life as
stress free as possible. Telling her about the horn and a card will not help in that regard!
It's a balancing act.

A doctor is phoning me tomorrow about her leg.
With Arthritis one should exercise. With her weeping leg one should elevate it and rest it.
Mmmm. Kinda being between a rock and a hard place. :)
Albert
Ask the GP if a "Circulation Booster" would be appropriate. I used one after a knee replacement, it chased away all the swelling amazingly quickly, and is simple and painless to use.