[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Just to say hello... - Carers UK Forum

Just to say hello...

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi

I just wanted to say hello, and if I can be of any help in anyway in regards to support, and an insight to supporting family and friends please feel free.

KR

Sparta1
Hi Sparta, are you a carer for a family member or friend?
I give advice and care to family members and friends also work within the community sector.

KR

Sparta1
I have been caring for over 8 years in the community but caring for family and friends longer...
I have four members of my family with different conditions two can not be reversed and two are stable at the moment.

I have a diverse knowledge across various conditions and understand how hard it can be to juggle daily life along with my own family and friends that are also struggling... It's not easy but there are carers who care about carers who look after family members at home.
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome Sparta1 I'm very new here myself and to witness someone like you joining is magic! ( Great name by the way, I guess that could reflect those four to one or higher odds )
Thank you for your kind words Sisteel.. : )