[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 year carer for wife Sue who has prog' MS. - Carers UK Forum

10 year carer for wife Sue who has prog' MS.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Life is very good. I have learnt to do things far more slowly but still have to fight frustration. We have a motor home which I have adapted. The best pieces of equipment I have bought are 2 used Milford hoists, one for the van and one for transfer from wheelchair to stairlift, bed, etc.
We are both late 50's and Sue has had MS for 12 years. My motto for life to quote Churchill "Never, never, never give up."
Also to keep on adapting to our situation, speak to the professionals (OT, MS nurse, consultant, urology nurse.) Frequently. Keep stimulated through church family activities, societies, part time work and friends. Thanks for reading.
Hello Martyn and welcome to the forum :)

Please feel free to join in any topic already started or start a new one of your own - we don't bite (well, most of us don't :lol: :lol: )
Hi Martyn, welcome to the forum. What a good idea to convert a campervan. We owned a caravan for years, had lots of happy holidays for not a lot of money. Best thing was being able to stop and having tea and toilet facilities immediately available!
Hi Martyn and well done to both of you :D
Join in anywhere and welcome.