[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishing you all a good weekend - Carers UK Forum

Wishing you all a good weekend

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a couple of weeks - things suddenly got very hectic, including (wonders never cease!) the arrival of some PAID employment, albeit only in small doses. Apparently, audio secretaries are an endangered species and I was able to answer the distress call of an insurance company for a few hours last week to help them clear a backlog, and they want me back in on Monday. It's really lifted my spirits and it's nice to have something positive to report for a change!

Thinking of you all, and hoping you enjoy the weekend.

xx

D
Well done on the paid employment and nice to hear from you Dee Image Image
Well done, Dee - and as Myrtle said, nice to see you back!
Well done Dee. Hope there will be more work for you in the future, it certainly sounds promising.

Hope you have a nice weekend too. Thank you for thinking about us.

Take care
Meg
Thanks for the update. Good to see you knew door is always open.

x x x
Good to see that the 'old' skills are still needed Image
Yes, it is good to see the "old" skills being in demand, mind you, my agency did make me feel like a bit of a dinosaur! Not that I'm complaining, I'll happily take advantage of the situation!

On a related theme, my best friend and her husband both have birthdays this weekend and join me at the grand old age of 53. They have been at the greyhound racing this evening to celebrate, so as you can imagine, there have been plenty of remarks flying around along the lines of "there's life in the old dogs yet"!

Thanks for all your greetings and good wishes, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

xx

D
Great news Dee...

Bell x