[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lost, what now - Carers UK Forum

lost, what now

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
i feel a bit of a cheat as im caree didnt die he just moved away so i shouldnt be so sad but on other hand feel dare i say relieved as dont have the worry of him well not quite so much confused as to what i should or should not do now . I have always looked after someone so dont know where to start to build a life for myself . To add fuel to fire as they say dont even know if we staying in same house or not. everything is so up in air dont know where to start. get job but if move, can get job, make most of where we are or not. will fil be back, will he be fit enough for this , it just goes on and on question after question and no answers gives you a headache trying to work out best way to go with not all facts.just cannt be done well i finding it blessed hard. time to stop being a child and get on with it is all can do turning into a right monalisa which is not me realy.thanks for listening helps to get it out system
Hi Sunset

Its quite a jolt to the system when caring stops for what ever reason. You are used to putting someone else first all the time and being occupied with their care it takes a while to get used to not doing that any more. Take it one day at a time, caring wears you down take time to recharge your batteries and put you and your hubby first for a while. then make some decisions about what you want to do when things have settled

Take Care