2 years today

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
It's two years today since Nan died. I had a tearful moment when midnight came and we lit a candle, my son had tears this morning, expecting to have more throughout the day. He picked a lovely "in memory" card when we were out a couple of days ago. So many things keep Nan in our thoughts and we've had a little time together thinking "happy thoughts".

Karen x x
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

that was me yesterday.

People say it gets better with time, but it's 16 years since my dad died and I still miss him desperately Image

Thinking of you both xx
Hi Karen, nothing wrong with shedding a tear...I only have to see a photo of Miss Daisey and it starts me off! I'm sure Nan though would want to see a smile on your face for tomorrow...

Take care, Love Bell x
Karen,
I don't think you ever stop missing people who have died. Lovely that you and your son share happy thoughts together. I bet your Nan looks down from Heaven and is really proud of you.
lots of love.xx
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

that was me yesterday.

People say it gets better with time, but it's 16 years since my dad died and I still miss him desperately Image

Thinking of you both xx
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Memory card is now sitting in his memory book, bless, he had his big tearful moment not long ago. x x
Never easy to lose a loved one, is it?

Take care, no1mum.
Our loved ones are always close in our memories...(((((hugs)))) x