[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
No longer a carer - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

No longer a carer

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
So sorry to hear your sad news Koala. I hope it was peaceful.
My sincere condolences.

(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your Mum, Koala,

Thinking of you,

Melly1
Hugs across the miles Koala. Always feel proud of the love and care you gave mum, which shone through your posts. Take care of yourself now, it's a huge readjustment.
Very very sorry to hear of the loss of your mum, Koala

Eun
xx
Kind thoughts from me too. Some thoughts on change....
“There’s a trick to the 'graceful exit.' It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, or a relationship is over — and let it go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its validity or its past importance to our lives. It involves a sense of future, a belief that every exit line is an entry, that we are moving up, rather than out.”
― Ellen Goodman
Sorry to hear of your loss Koala xx
So sorry to hear of your loss, Koala. Thinking of you xx
Thinking of you and hoping you have strength to see you through

x x
Koala- so sorry for your loss.

Scally- those are lovely words, very meaningful, certainly helped me at this stage of my life which I am struggling with.

Love Phoebe x
Couldn't agree more. Since my holiday I have "let go" of so much, which was important in my old life but isn't needed for my future life.