[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
my husband and soulmate has died -Carers UK Forum

my husband and soulmate has died

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
My lovely husband lost his battle with cancer yesterday morning at 7.40am. he was ready to start the next part of his journey and we sent him on his way with our love. Helen x Image
So sorry to hear this, Helen.
My deepest sympathy for your loss, Helen.

We are all here for you on the forum if you need any help, support or comfort.

Please let me know when your husband`s funeral is and I will light a candle in his memory at the appropriate time.

May you find the strength to get through the dark days ahead knowing your beloved husband and soulmate is no longer in pain in this world and is the brightest star in the sky, looking down on you with love and protection.

Take care
Meg
Helen, im so sorry to hear of your sad loss.

I echo what meg said, we are all here for you when or if you need us,.

Take care .

Tracey xx
Helen, sorry to hear this. Love to you. Take one breath at a time and do only what you have to for the time being.
xx
Helen, so very sorry to hear about hubby.

May you have strength to get you through this time..we are all here whenever you need us xx
Our thoughts and prayers are with you

x x
Hi Helen

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Little Lamb
Dear Helen,
So very sorry to hear that your lovely man has died - take great care of yourself and live gently for as long as you need. We're here anytime you need to talk. Thinking of you with prayer and a long distance hug. Solange
Dear Helen

So very sorry to hear of your loss.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.