Mum has passed away and is at peace

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
susan_170912 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:38 am
MrsAverage wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm
Thank you Susan for letting us know.
I so often wonder what happens to so many posters on here as without feedback who knows if what we say helps or not.

Sounds a good, self caring plan looking ahead. Just remember not to be too hard on yourself if bereavement feelings pop up unexpectedly

Kr
MrsA
Thank you so much Mrs A; great to hear from you
Susan
Just for the record, I am sure that everything you say helps other people Mrs A
best wishes susan
Melly1 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 pm
Hi Susan,
Well done for giving your Mum such a great send-off; a lovely celebration of her life.
Sounds like you have a plan to allow time to grieve and to rediscover yourself in life after caring.
Your Mum would be proud.

Melly1
Dear Melly Thank you so much for your wonderful reply; so good to hear from you
Susan
bowlingbun wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:36 pm
Hello Susan, feel really proud of the support you gave mum, and enjoy being back home again.
Dear Bowling Bun thank you so much for that; you really helped me last year; so good to hear from you
Every good wish
Susan
somethingshort wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:06 pm
Susan, I'm sorry to hear your Mum had died. My condolences. However, you were a wonderful daughter. Your Mum would have been proud and well done you for arranging such a wonderful funeral. It's good to hear such positive steps are in the planning for yourself and your husband. Go forward.....and fly. Wishing you love and peace.
HI there thanks for that; I love what you say go forward and fly; that is a wonderful thing
Thank you so much; I am really heartened by what you say
every good wish from New Zealand; hope your weather is good susan
Lizzie Carers UK wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 am
Hi Susan. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are settling well in the new phase of your life in New Zealand.
Dear Lizzie Thank you so so very much; great to have your support susan
Lizzie Carers UK wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 am
Hi Susan. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are settling well in the new phase of your life in New Zealand.
Dear Lizzie Thank you so so very much; great to have your support susan